If you’re losing your hair (or have already lost some of it) it’s easy to get a little down. But despite having your natural hair, there’s plenty of perks to wearing your supplementary hair. In fact, most women learn to love their wigs just as much as their natural hair!
Here are some optimistic benefits to add some cheer to your new, bright future with a human hair or synthetic wig!
- Say hello to sleeping in! There’s no need to spend a large portion of your morning getting your hair ready.
- Curling your human hair or synthetic wig is a lot easier when it’s not on your head.
- Enjoy a lot more diversity with your hair. If you’ve ever thought about going blond, red, or even a bold color like purple, there’s no commitment needed. Just pick out the perfect wig for you.
- Wanted to try out short hair or long hair without the commitment of getting a haircut? No problem with your many wigs to choose from
- Enjoy trying all sorts of shampoos, conditioners, and styling products on your wigs that you may not have been able to use on your natural hair.
- Walk with confidence as you know your hair looks great!
Medically-related hair loss might seem like the beginning of stress and worry, but there’s nothing to be afraid of. With the help of a professional like Bonnie Grauer, who dedicates herself to helping others feel confident through hair loss, you will always be looking your absolute best, day in and day out.
Hair loss solutions in Columbia, MD
Bonnie Grauer, the owner of Wigs and Hair Solutions, has been a breast cancer survivor for 10 years, and is invigorated by helping cancer patients and hair loss suffers to feel confident through her wig services. She has also previously owned Symmetry Hair Studio, where she acquired 25 years of experience in wigs and hair loss solutions.
At Wigs and Hair Solutions, we help our clients with their hair loss. If you find yourself experiencing hair loss, call us to discuss options. We specialize in custom synthetic wigs and human hair wigs, partial pieces, and toppers to cover any level of hair loss. Whether your hair loss is only temporary or a permanent occurrence, or the result of burns, scars, or injuries, our stylists will be able to create the look you want with a high-quality wig, topper, or partial piece.
To schedule an initial consultation with Wigs and Hair Solutions in Columbia, call us today at 410-720-8588. You can also visit us in the Medical Pavilion at Howard County.