Now that fall has officially arrived, it’s time to make our seasonal changes. For many women, fall is a time to break out the comfortable sweaters, sassy scarves, and statement boots. As women make the change in wardrobe, they also begin to make changes in their hair and makeup, as well. However, for women suffering from hair loss, the fall is just another season to feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. But instead of hiding behind your wig or partial pieces this fall, women dealing with hair loss should use their custom wigs to embrace the fall hair trends if this year!
Human hair wigs allow women to create a style as if they were at a normal hair salon. Human hair wigs can be cut, colored, and styled to create a look that suits your needs and makes you feel great about facing the world. So what fall hair trends should you consider with your wig?
- Single Process Color- This means that the entire hue of the hair is treated only once to create a new color look.
- Double Process Color- This means that your entire hue is treated and then highlights are added afterwards.
- Bronde- This recently created term defines the look between brown and blonde. It can be described as someone with a medium brown color with lighter highlights on top.
- Balayage- This term describes the new method used when highlighting the hair. In its French translation, balayage means sweeping, which is the motion used when bleaching the hair.
- Hair Accessories- Hair accessories are beginning to make a comeback for fall. Bold headbands and fun clips are helping to create a new look for fall.
Fall Hair Trends with Wigs and Hair Solutions
At Wigs and Hair Solutions, we help our clients with their hair loss. If you find yourself experiencing hair loss, call us to discuss options. We specialize in custom synthetic and human hair wigs, partial pieces, and toppers to cover any level of hair loss. Whether your hair loss is only temporary or a permanent occurrence, our stylists will be able to create the look you want with a high quality wig, topper, or partial piece.
To schedule an initial consultation with Wigs and Hair Solutions in Columbia, call us today at 410-720-8588. You can also visit us in the Medical Pavilion at Howard County.