Wearing a wig should never be embarrassing, especially with a new, trendy hairstyle. Change up your look this season with one of these 7 stylish hairstyles for fall. You’ll be sure to receive lots of compliments!
- Pin straight. This is a classic hairstyle that is making a comeback. Use a flat iron for that super sleek, shiny look.
- Ombre. When done the right way, ombre can actually look very polished and classy, as opposed to the usual messy look. Use warm tones, such as chocolate browns and honey colors, which are perfect for fall.
- Bangs. For a while, the wispy, natural looking bangs were in style. This season, try thicker bangs that go across your forehead and are slightly longer at the sides. It will draw attention straight to your eyes.
- Lobs. Also known as a “long bob”, lobs are very in. Add some waves to the medium to shoulder-length cut for a fun finish.
- Thick layers. Instead of lots and lots of smaller, thinner layers, go for thick layers. Fewer layers give a more natural look, while still looking modern.
- Braided crown. Especially with all the music festival hype this year, braided crowns are one of the top hairstyles of the season. This sweet up-do will be your go-to.
- Pixie. If you’re into the shorter look, a layered pixie is the way to go this fall. The layers give the cut a softer, more feminine look. Because the cut is styled and framed around your face, it is flattering to faces of all shapes and sizes!
So what are you waiting for? At Wigs and Hair Solutions, our stylists will work with you to decide what new hairstyle is best for you. Our custom styled wigs are made from human hair, for a natural look. If you have more questions about human hair wigs or our custom styled wigs, feel free to call and make an appointment with a stylist. You can reach us by calling 410.720.8588.
Be sure to follow us on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter!