As the snow begins to melt away and stores begin to stock their shelves with spring products, many women are starting to consider what to do with their hair. It is no surprise that most of us will consider the spring hair trends before heading to the hair salon for our next appointment, and those who wear wigs shouldn’t feel left out. A wig provides women with the perfect opportunity to experiment with the latest spring hair trends that they might have shrugged away from in the past. Here are some of the latest spring hair trends.
- Streaks- Instead of embracing an ombre look that took hold last summer, the new color trend is embracing strong streaks throughout the entire length of the hair. Try pairing a dark full color with lighter streaks to bring out your skin’s undertones while also creating an edgier look.
- Babylights- On the other side of coloring your hair, a new spring hair trend is being called “Babylights.” This trend includes highlighting, or “painting” smaller sections of hair throughout the head to give the look of spending time in the sun.
- Reds-During the fall, many were interested in bright reds and bold coppers. Spring hair trends are turning towards a softer red than those in the fall.
- Browns- While softer reds are becoming popular, so are darker browns. Dark brown colors throughout the hair can help bring out many different complexions.
- Blondes- Spring hair trends are leaning away from yellow tones for blondes and heading straight for platinum. Silver colors are also becoming increasingly popular for the spring season.
At Wigs and Hair Solutions, we help our clients with their hair loss. If you find yourself experiencing hair loss, call us to discuss options. We specialize in custom synthetic and human hair wigs, partial pieces, and toppers to cover any level of hair loss. Whether your hair loss is only temporary or a permanent occurrence, our stylists will be able to create the look you want with a high quality wig, topper, or partial piece.
To schedule an initial consultation with Wigs and Hair Solutions in Columbia, call us today at 410-720-8588. You can also visit us in the Medical Pavilion at Howard County.