Summer hair is meant to be fun, but for women who are forced to wear wigs, summer hair is more daunting than anything. However, summer hair can still be fun when wearing a wig. A wig can actually help you create several versatile looks without ever having to visit your hairdresser. Whether you like to wear your hair down, up, or with some accessories, summer is the best time to have fun with your wigs.
If you want to wear your hair in a ponytail to pull it from the nape of your neck, here are three fun looks to try:
- Try a side or straight down French or fishtail braid to add some variety to your ponytail. Braid your hair loosely to keep its form without pulling too much on your wig.
- If you aren’t a fan of a braid, gather your hair in a low and loose ponytail to the either side of your neck.
- Try a higher ponytail with a strand of hair wrapped around the hair tie to create a sleeker look.
If you are aiming for an up do look, consider these styles:
- Pair a small braid with a messy bun to add more depth to your up do
- Gather hair at the top of the head to make a fun ballet bun
- Add some curl to the ends of a loose and low bun
Want to add accessories to your summer hair styles? Consider the following:
- A colorful headband
- A bright or patterned head wrap
- A floppy hat
- Clip in or temporary color strands
At Wigs and Hair Solutions, we help our clients with their hair loss. If you find yourself experiencing hair loss, call us to discuss options. We specialize in custom synthetic and human hair wigs, partial pieces, and toppers to cover any level of hair loss. Whether your hair loss is only temporary or a permanent occurrence, our stylists will be able to create the look you want with a high quality wig, topper, or partial piece.
To schedule an initial consultation with Wigs and Hair Solutions in Columbia, call us today at 410-720-8588. You can also visit us in the Medical Pavilion at Howard County.