When it comes to the process of getting a new custom wig, many aren’t sure of what the process entails. Women will force themselves to be miserable before finally taking the leap and looking into a new wig. By the time they finally give in to a new wig, they are desperate for one, forcing them to settle with a wig that may not work for them.
- Do you find yourself stressing about your scalp showing?
- Do you wake up to find hair on your pillow and sheets?
- Has hair become a permanent fixture in your hair brush, shower, and on your clothing?
- Have you stopped going swimming, boating, biking, or simply going to the gym because of fear of hair loss?
- Are you making lifestyle changes that wouldn’t have normally occurred because of your hair loss?
These could be indicators that you are in need of a new custom wig and should call Wigs and Hair Solutions for an initial consultation. When you call us to set an appointment for an initial consultation, know that you will be entering a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. We will discuss the cause for your hair loss and see what wig options will be the best for you. We will ask how you normally style your hair and what your lifestyle is like in order to pick and style a wig that suits your needs.
If you will be undergoing chemotherapy that will cause hair loss, it’s a smart idea to schedule a consultation in about 2 to 3 weeks before your first treatment. This will allow us to prepare a custom wig for you before your hair loss begins.
Wigs and Hair Solutions provide custom human hair and synthetic wigs along with partial hair pieces and toppers to women who are suffering from hair loss and balding for a number of reasons:
- Radiation treatment
- Genetic hair loss
- Chemical damage
- Accidents, burns, or scars
- Surgery, stress, drugs
To schedule your initial consultation at Wigs and Hair Solutions, call us at 410.720.8588 or visit our contact page.
You can also follow Wigs and Hair Solutions today on Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.